Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin WPThemeCity is updated to V1.11

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

2 days ago, Woothemes released Woocommerce V2.7 RC1. We expect for the final version to be out within a week. This update is necessary to make our themes compatible with the latest Woocommerce version. I don;t anticipate any more changes or surprises, as we say from Woo. Beta1 to Beta2, hence we had to update our themes. This update will ensure that your themes will function exactly the same way it always functioned will all previous Woocommerce versions.

For QT Plugin users, look for more info in the QT website forums. You will get options in the customizer, to enable/disable the lightbox, zooming function, and the Flexslider associated with the new Gallery. I will have V1.6 Beta1 out tonight to me beta testers, and the final version the day Woo. V2.7 is released. Around the same time, I’m really hoping to have an update to the Updater script, where not only we can then update themes from our own private repository servers, but do so with our plugins as well, and have licensing options for each update.

Andy
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Thanks

Philip Barrington
    Participant

Thank you very much indeed. I have had a couple of jobs recently where this mas made my life very much easier. Thank you very much.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

You are welcome guys. Let me know if you need anything else…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.