Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin Woocommerce Not Showing List Formating

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stephan Uys
    Participant
    WP Private

Hi Nick / Anyone!

I have bulleted lists on my product description (both long and short) on my demo server http://sawebrent2.com/aliving/product/thrive-program-for-women/. There bullets are however not showing, just indented paragraphs where bullets should be. tried the site with other woocommerce friendly themes and then the bullets shows. when I load a wptuxedo 1.5.3 theme then the bullets are gone.

Any ideas / advice?

Stephan

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

And there is something I did not know.

To have the bullets working, first of all, make sure you have the bullets set in Artisteer for the content.

Then, when you edit a page/post/product, make sure the option to hide the bullets is not checked on the lower right site of the item editing screen.

Now, I have nothing regarding the bullets with my QT plugin, ONLY changed the default value of the filter not to show the bullets (for pages/posts/Woo), but not the Widgets. So the moment you turn the bullets on, if there is a bullet set in Artisteer, it will show up.

Exception – Woocommerce: No matter what I do, the bullets do not show up in Woocommerce product pages.I am not sure if this is a bug that obviously existed from day 1, or for a reason Trevor had to remove bullet support for Woocommerce products. I did not investigate the code, I don’t have to deal with it right now, since I’m preparing for another QT plugin update in 2 days, Thursday (Thanksgiving Day – it’s a US thing…).

I have one way to solve this, but you might not like it. Add the bullet images manually yourself. The bullets are in the theme’s images folder, either directly use that URL, or insert the bullet in the WP media library and then add the bullet image manually from there.

LAST NOTE: You are entitled to, and you should update to the WPTC plugin, nothing will break, and I think Trevor had some small code changes (improvements/bug fixes) over the WP Tux 1.5.3.

I would also look for announcements in the forums in 2 days, as I will have a holiday special for my QT plugin, for those who missed out the first time around. Don’t miss out on that, it could be your last chance.

Stephan Uys
    Participant
    WP Private

Hi Nick!

Thank you for your reply! I updated to the wpthemecity plugin and exported. Made sure that “disable bullets” are not checked, then checked it and unchecked again. no luck, bullet images are not showing. Now I can add them manually as per your suggestion, but this wont be practical for my client as they will not be able to replicate me.

Plse advise a bit more about your new plugin as this is the first I hear of it?

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Hi Stephan,

You can find countless number of info from the blog posts (look menu above), and forum posts, as well as hours of video demos. I will have a log change for the new update with the release of the next version, and how to get it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.