Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin They might be preparing new Artisteer version.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

As far as I’m concerned Artisteer is still the best automated software to create themes and templates, as all the others such as Themler and TemplateToaster and the like are plain jokes.

Anyway, I just say this in the Artisteer forum, and because they made it sticky etc… it is genuine and not some idiot pretending to be from the Support team.

View the post here.

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Finally, their eyes open.

I hope you can join Nick, and share your ideas to the Artisteer team.

I agree 100% with you, if Artisteer is still the best and easiest. Theme toaster uses the same idea with Artisteer. But they do a different approach that makes the theme toaster harder to use and not very exciting.

Thanks Nick, to bring this update here.

Philip Barrington
    Participant

I concur

Michael
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Hi Guys,

Long time, no speak!

I just discovered that the new Artisteer product has been released and, spoiler alert, it’s not a new version of Artisteer:

https://upage.io/

…more details with a video here:

https://upage.io/blog/detail/12/new-artisteer-artificial-intelligence

I haven’t tried it but will soon. It seem like a simplified version of Themler and they’re positioning it as a replacement for Artisteer and Themler.

To quote, “Artisteer designs became outdated, and it is not scalable. Themler is not easy-to-use, and its performance does not meet the modern customer expectations.”

LOL…no kidding. I find it funny that they take shots at their two previous products. If you look at the pricing page, it’s exactly the same as Themler.

They state “Page Wizard powered by Artificial Intelligence” but didn’t Artisteer 3 have that? The “Suggest Design” button? LOL.

The difference here is that uPage doesn’t just generate a design and layout but also imports content into the page that shapes the design/layout.

To me, this is all very interesting. If it works as advertised, I think it could bring the company back into a respectable position.

Anyway, there you have it.

Comments?

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

This topic was brought up a few days ago in the WordPress forums of this site:

New Artisteer Artificial Intelligence

Michael
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Ah ok…thanks, Nick.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.