Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin The WPThemeCity Plugin is updated to V1.1

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

There is a new update to the WPThemeCity plugin. You can download this V1.1 release from your account’s download page.

This update is to ensure that your themes will be compatible with the upcoming Woocommerce 2.7, currently in beta. They are introducing a new Gallery with image zooming function, and the current themes will not be compatible with this new gallery. Unless anything else changes by the time they roll out the final version, all other features seem to be working fine with our themes. Looking at their dev. blog posts, I have a feeling that some Woocommerce plugins will need to get updated too. In fact, just today I encountered such a plugin that works with the current Woo version, but does not work at all with the V2.7 beta.

You can read more about Woocommerce 2.7, the new Gallery, and a video demonstration here:

They are claiming that this new version will be faster, and even though it sent me in a panic mode for 2 days to fix our themes, since there is no documentation found how to implement the new gallery in themes yet, but now that things worked out for us, I have to admit that the new gallery is better than the previous one, which was there from day 1.

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Thanks Nick for bring up date for us, so we can using WPThemeCity Plugin for next WooCommerce Version.
    very helpful to make update template compatible with latest woocommerce, Once again, thank you so much.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

No need to thank me su, just trying to keep my word to my best of my abilities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.