Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin QT V1.34 is here

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

This applies to everybody and not just existing QT Plugin users. If there any WP Theme City customer who wants a lifetime membership to the QT Plugin, this is your last chance.

Go to quickerthemes.com and get it. Even though I would love your $199 for it, make sure you use the discount code of wptc to get your wptc customer discount.

Notice that this QT Plugin is built on top of the WP Theme City plugin, and although it can be used by anyone for any purpose, it is and will be geared towards the professionals who who have the ambition to create premium quality themes.

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND MORE IMPORTANTLY DO NOT WASTE YOURS:

– If you just want to press some buttons and generate a theme, the WP Theme City plugin is perfect for you, so don’t bother with the QT plugin.

– To use the QT Plugin to it’s fullest, you have to be prepared to customize the theme after being exported from Artisteer. If organised, this customization takes no more than 15 minutes, and in my case no more than 5 minutes. I have a long video about it, and I will be revisiting this topic again soon.

For the rest of you WPTC users, I would love you to be part of the QT family, just make sure to use the coupon code “wptc” without the quotations. This offer will not last long, trust me!

————————————————————————

NOTE: There is a new update to the QT builder, so those who already had it, delete it from your sites, and install a fresh copy of it, through TGM.

I will have a change log for the V1.34 and demos in the coming days.

But for now I want to share this – VERY IMPORTANT. This is for updating themes, and not creating new ones.

1. In Artisteer: Video here

– Open the theme and delete all the CSS rules for the WordPress, Woocommerce, and BBpress tabs
    – Save the .artx file.
    – Reload the .artx file back into Artisteer.
    – Make sure that Aristeer inserted all the default CSS rules from the tabs you deleted the CSS code previously.
    – Export the theme.

2. In your browser.

– One you installed the updated theme, go to the front end, and flush the browser’s cache by pressing Shift + F5, don’t be shy and press it 3-4- times.

This is the first big step in moving the QT related operations out of this site, and returning this site back to strictly just for WPTC users. I will always be around here too, I’m not going anywhere.

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Hi Nick,
    I just order with coupon from my tablet after woke up and read notification, you are really crazy Sir.
    I will download latter from pc, now i will have my coffe and toast first. Thanks Nick, you Rock.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Crazy is only half the story.

su, make sure you install the latest version of the QT Builder. The new version is V1.1, and you will notice the column images to be yellow now, instead if light grey.

So, you toast and coffee is more important than my plugin?

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Hahaha… We realy love your craziness, Nick.
    I download plugin, and will test and deploy for new website and also try to update some old website. or re-design. I like testing with real website, and if problem I’m sure you’ll help.

Thank you for your kindness. Nick!.

Marco
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Hi Nick,

it seems that everything works in QT 1.34

Your plugin QTcss is fantastic.

Great job friend 😉

See you soon

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Thanks for all your work Marco, you and su are helping out a lot, especially knowing what users think, and how they operate.

I’m preparing documentation and demos about all the features, especially the ones that are not so obvious.

I will also start a blog in the new web site, and echo those posts in this web site. One of my priority topics will be security, because many use some plugins that are overkill and slow their sites down unnecessarily.

The QT CSS plugin is great, but does not work well with Woocommerce. It still needs a lot of work…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.