Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin QT and Blog page formatting

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Douglas Dye 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Douglas Dye
    Participant
    WP Colonel

First off, sorry I have been absent Nick, have a LOT of work right now…

I set up a blog to post news items for a spa website. I created the first post and published it. It looks fine on the actual post page, but on the Blog page the formatting is all gone, and a “Read more” tag shows up out of nowhere. I activated the Twenty Fifteen theme and the formatting on the blog page is fine, so I am assuming that the problem lies in QT 1.34.

I am attaching screenshots of the blog page formatting for Twenty Fifteen and the QT theme. Again, note that the actual post page is fine, it is the blog page that isn’t formatting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

I changed some of the default values in QT 1.34. Go to the customizer and head on to the “Home / Archive / Search Pages” tab.

You are going to see all the settings in there. I have not added or removed anything here, I just changed some of the default values howthe archive pages should behave, I got sick and tired of customizing things with every new theme. It’s one of the benefits when you run things I guess… also, by default, now the archive pages are shown with borders with shadows in 2 columns. you can change the number of columns as well. single columns are not bordered, thus do not have the shadows as well.

If you can’t figure it out, email me with the admin credentials and I’ll fix it for you, it’s a 5 second job.

Do me a favor Douglas, since you are a QT plugin user, post any QT plugin related questions in the QT forums, and leave this forum strictly for the WP Theme City issues. I’m sure by now, those who did not get my plugin are sick and tired of hearing about it.

BTW…, welcome back!

Douglas Dye
    Participant
    WP Colonel

Worked like a charm as usual, thanks Nick! I will go to the QT forums. Working my butt off these days, a very good thing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.