Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin Notice to ALL WP Theme City Users.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  su 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Those who missed out the first time around will have a final chance to jump into the QT plugin again, before it goes public, and your price point will change exponentially.

As it is, QT 1.32 is ready to be rolled out, and I wanted to have it available to the WPTC customers for Black Friday, but that’s not going to happen for a good reason.

Before I go any further let me address what’s in V3.3x. The main feature here is Sticky Menus, along with 10 other bug fixes, improvements, and new features, oh yeah, and su, 1 more new cool shortcode. Trevor received V3.0 on Saturday, but I’m not sure if he tested that initial release, since I have not heard from him yet.

So I’m shooting for Cyber Monday instead, so I can do some more testing. But the real delay is that this morning I decided to add a built-in Slider to the themes. Just like the Sticky menus, you will have the option of disabling both the Sticky menus or Slider, so you can use your favorite plugins instead, or simply to disable those functions.

Before Monday, I will be releasing a completed theme, fully optimized and readied for distribution, probably by tomorrow or Saturday.

Videos and more info will follow for this and for the V.1.23 versions as well.

I need to get back to coding… 3 days and counting…

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Wow, faster than I imagined ….(I do not use, yet, plugin for a real project, I will do (plaining) it next week. But I will wait for the latest version)
    My heart was pounding waiting for this latest version, seems to be an incredible once.
    Okay Nick, we’ll wait impatiently

I wish MR. Trevor wanted to test for the new version and provide input to make the plugin more extraordinary …….

Keep Rocking Nick, always

Marco
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Great Nick, I can not wait to try the latest version of QT.

Thank you

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Note:

.(I do not use, yet, plugin for a real project, I will do (plaining) it next week. But I will wait for the latest version)

I mean QT v1.23, I have not used for a real project. But for the previous version of QT I already generate approximately 10 s.d 15 project. And create 25 theme export with QT previous version.
    Very satisfactory!

Thanks Nick!

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Guys, there is going to be a few days of delay just to ensure everything is right. I had no thanksgiving (by choice), and for the last 4-5 days I’m working on this at least 16 hours a day.

The slider that I created is clashing with the feature to link the post thumbnails to the posts in the archive pages, so unless I find a quick solution, the built-in slider will have to wait for a future release.

I can’t say exactly when I will be ready, but I’, aiming before the weekend, hopefully before that.

Marco, and su, are you still willing to beta test this update? I can email you a copy as early as tomorrow…

Marco
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Nick certainly,
    I’m there;)

I await the copy QT at email

For the slider do not go crazy, you’ll find the solution calmly, later …

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Yes Nick, i will spend a hours to check beta version, i loved it.
    Agree with Marco, you will find solutions Nick, like always.

Thank Nick, keep rocking!

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

As usual I can count on you both for extra help… check your emails, I just sent you V1.33.

I’ll have info for everyone tomorrow…

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Thanks Nick….

I played around with the latest version update QT plugin …. promising!

>>> New shortcode, image text. Very helpful for users who do not have a logo theme graphics, they can using this logo text very easily.

>>> Page builder has new features a tool to export and import, I do not remember these features exist in previous versions. So this seems like the new features.

But when trying to import, after pasting code. Button remains in off-mode condition. I give screen shots, even when click import process went well.

>>> What is the difference Wp Editor Widget, with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget?. And why did you add Wp Editor Widget, to the theme?

>>> very good! highlight shortcode now has padding and margin (automatically), so that the text has a distance to the background color.

>>> I tried to import the plugin to update theme several websites that use the previous version of the plugin. Website still look perfect, so far found no bugs.

>>> WP Canvas Shortcodes can run well on QT Page Builder, which in Page Builder by SiteOrigin wp canvas menu can not be seen in visual editor (so it can not easily use it, should be viewed from a data/documentation shortcode first at http://webplantmedia.com/starter-themes/wordpresscanvas/features/shortcodes/).

I can now use page builder (QT Page Builder) and enjoy the features WP Canvas ….. very exciting

So far so good Nick …

Thank, keep rocking Nick….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Thanks Marco (sent 2 direct emails with his findings), and su:

I have to go out and see a client, but I will have all the answers and some more when I get back in 6-7 hours or so…

Hang in there…

su
    Participant
    WP Major

Thanks Nick,
    I’m making a real website with the latest version of the plugin, I will send the domain if it is completed.
    I realized if there are sticky menu (I did not realize this before.)… was amazing…..
    Is it possible to change the color of a black background on the sticky menu? with other colors.

You Rock, Nick!

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Marco, all taken care of from your email…

su, settings->sticky, go nuts there!

I chose the WP Editor Widget as a replacement of the Image widget, and is 3 times smaller in size compared to the Black Studio.

I still have to tell you how to properly upgrade your artx files and web sites…

Marco
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

I knew Nick (for sticky)
    thank you

su
    Participant
    WP Major

I still have to tell you how to properly upgrade your artx files and web sites…

Thats okay Nick, i will wait.
    I just create website with basic shortcode and pure using QT Page Builder and some help form WP Canvas Shortcode. I send domain to your email, Keep Rocking NICK.
    YOU’RE ROCK!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.