Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin News & Updates Regarding The Future Of WP Tuxedo.

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 1 year ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
1 2 3
  • Author

shaun delaney
    Participant
    WP Private

Bought this Today and is fantastic solution. Works a charm worth every penny. I always had to edit php files. css a pain. Took Hour’s every time i changed a template. Keep up the fantastic work.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Thanks for your kind words shaun.

Make sure you ask questions, check out the forums, and the blog. The only thing that might be a problem for a new user, is how to create all the different styles for your themes. Nevertheless, I’m here for any help you will need…

RedTreeTech
    Participant
    WP Private

Just got to the party, looks like I’m right on time for a revival 🙂

Glad to hear this project has life, it certainly has potential and purpose!

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Grab a drink and enjoy the ride RedTreeTech… I’m sure there are a lot of things for you to catch up, so don’t be shy to ask questions !

RedTreeTech
    Participant
    WP Private

Thanks, happen to have a beer right now lol

FYI, I make websites, do SEO, SEM, email marketing, also resell ‘StopMomma’ domains / hosting / everything they offer (not allowed to say the vendor name haha) at rock bottom prices and can make it a bit cheaper than that too… I also know SMM fairly well and am happy to help folks there.

P.S. if you guys need anything from me, I’ll do everything in my power to help 🙂

Tobias Conrad
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

i am puzzled.
    I am used to the artisteer version.
    When download the plugin from the Purchase Confirmation page i got an version from 21.02.2016.

Since then there was an new WP and a new Woo Version.

Still compatible?

other version of the artisteer plugin available?

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

@Tobias:

1. Everything you download from this website, every single version, is an Artisteer plugin. So you will need Artisteer to use them. What do you think you are downloading, stand alone apps., or a Photoshop plugin, or a Themler plugin?
    2. The only change that happened 5-6 months ago, was the branding. The name changed from WP Tuxedo to WP Theme City, making sure that it was backwards compatible, meaning the themes made with the new plugin would not break sites built with the older one. Specifically, the shortcuts are built to support both the tux- and wptc- prefixes for the shortcodes.
    3. If WP ThemeCity was not compatible with the latest versions of WordPress, or Woocommerce, you would had heard this from me to begin with, while trying to fix any issues with a new update, not to mention that probably others would have posted about any problems as well. So yes, the WP ThemeCity plugin is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress and Woocommerce, and that is my only goal and commitment to you all – to keep the WP ThemeCity plugin always compatible and working with the latest versions of WordPress and Woocommerce. Any new features will be added to the Quicker Themes plugin only.

Tobias Conrad
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

Thanks. i was confused by the Demos.
    Can you please add the Quicker Themes plugin (Artisteer) download link here or in the Purchase Confirmation page.
    What is the latest Artisteer plugin available here? Can you add it to the Purchase Confirmation page?

Thanks

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

The latest Artisteer plugin here is WPThemeCity 1.0.

To get more info about the Quicker Themes plugin, please read the following:

1. http://wpthemecity.net/new-features/
    2. http://wpthemecity.net/new-features-for-the-upcoming-quicker-themes-plugin-part-2/
    3. http://wpthemecity.net/forums/topic/the-quicker-themes-plugin-can-be-purchased-now/

So, the answer to your question is no, I will NOT put a download link to the Quicker Themes plugin in the Purchase Confirmation page, as you only have bought the WP ThemeCity plugin (formerly known as the WP Tuxedo plugin).

Tobias Conrad
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant

i see. May advertise your plugin here as a second product.
    So i can buy through this site. woo subscriptions plugin could be used.
    I would buy it if it meet my needs.

Mark Downing
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Mark, WPTuxedo is discontinued. You need to get WPThemeCity, which is exactly the same as Tux 1.5.3, but rebranded.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS SAME THREAD??????????????????

Mark Downing
    Participant
    WP Lieutenant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

This is what I said – ON THIS SAME PAGE ON June 21, 2016 at 8:24 am to Tobias:

“…So yes, the WP ThemeCity plugin is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress and Woocommerce, and that is my only goal and commitment to you all – to keep the WP ThemeCity plugin always compatible and working with the latest versions of WordPress and Woocommerce. Any new features will be added to the Quicker Themes plugin only.”

TRANSLATION: WPThemeCity formerly known as WP Tuxedo will be maintained to the best of my ability to keep on working with future versions of WordPress. All new features will be added into a separate plugin, called the Quicker Themes plugin, which requires a separate payment, as a subscription and not a one time fee, unlike WPThemeCity.

If I said anything to the contrary please show me where it is, so I can correct the record.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
1 2 3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.