Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin Error after exporting with artisteer 4.2RC

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shaul Hadar 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shaul Hadar
    Participant

Hello Trevor, and great job for your plugin!
    I just tried it, and I got an error…
    this is what it wrote:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Wordpress Site Demos\1\InstantWP_4.3\iwpserver\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\newtemp\sidebar-top.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function theme_post_wrapper() in C:\Wordpress Site Demos\1\InstantWP_4.3\iwpserver\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\newtemp\content-page.php on line 24

I tried it on my local server, if it helps in something.
    Please tell me if I did anything wrong maybe. Also, I will continue working and If I succeed I will update you as well.
    Have a great day 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Trevor Anderson
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

What version of Artisteer are you exporting from? The reason those calls fail is because there is no sidebar-top.php or content-page.php generated by the 0.1 beta of WP Tuxedo. The upcoming 0.2 beta will have all the standard WP theme files and will utilize get_template_part() to include php files such as those giving you errors now, but it will not fix those errors specifically. Is this possibly a child theme created from a standard Artisteer or Templateer export?

Shaul Hadar
    Participant

Hi Trevor, and thanks for getting back to me.
    I am using the 4.2RC, the newest one I think. I actually did everything as I do always, just exported with your plugin. If I use the regular export it works. I would be happy to help you more, just let me know how, and I will tell you.
    Thanks man, and have a great day 🙂

Trevor Anderson
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

WP Tuxedo 0.1 does not include those files in the export. theme_post_wrapper() is a function from the normal Artisteer or Templateer exporter. Most likely you’ve overwritten a folder that was already exported to with the normal Artisteer exporter, you must delete the theme’s folder first and then export.

Shaul Hadar
    Participant

Hi Trevor, and thanks!. i tried again in a fresh location, and it worked…. it was a little messed up, but it loaded fine without any error. Thanks for the help 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.