Premium WordPress Themes and Support
This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

I noticed that we have to use Custom Menus in order to even have a primary menu. Is this a “feature” or a bug?

If this is a “feature”, my themes made with WP Tudedo will be a hard sell. I have never ever seen this behavior with any theme, free or premium. In some cases you need to use custom menus to accommodate a second menu, or even a third one, but never like this.

Trevor Anderson
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

It’s neither a “feature” or a bug. WP Tuxedo 0.1 has no fallback and only uses custom menus. This is an issue I’m aware of and will be addressed in either the next release 0.2, or in 0.3. I’m focusing big picture with 0.2 and creating a skeleton for the export. 0.3 will be more drilled down and specific feature fixes. I’ll also be implementing the ability to override the primary menu with any other custom menu per page/post.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Thanks Trevor, and very impressive so far, both with you skills and what you always respond, especially at the Artisteer forums – always spot on!

Trevor Anderson
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Thanks Nick. Please let me know if you see any other issues. 0.1 was really more of a proof of concept. 0.2 is already much more mature. I’ve also fixed this menu issue and several other menu bugs for 0.2 so expect better menu support in the next update.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Ok Trevor. I will compile a complete list tomorrow, and post them here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.