Premium WordPress Themes and Support

Home Forums WPThemeCity Artisteer Export Plugin Are These Features Available (WP Themecity)?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stephan Uys
    Participant
    WP Private

Hi Nick

Just downloaded wpthemecity 1.11 thank you for the update. In my standard Artisteer I have the ability to remove a header from a page (for instance when I make one page sales page). I may be lying but I recall the a version of the old Tuxedo also had this feature. I do not see it off the bat, maybe I am missing it but on some of my pages I would love to remove the header completely (not just change header image) and on top of that I would like to remove the top menu at times as well. Are these features in wpthemecity or am I missing it somewhere?

Kind Regards

Stephan

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Colonel

Hi Stephen,

It’s been a long time since I used WP Tuxedo, or even WP ThemeCity to that matter, as I have used the WPTC as a stepping stone to create my own QT plugin, which has a feature for exactly that and more, like hide the header on laptops and smaller screens, hide the footer, make them transparent, and have other settings to create landing pages, or anything else you can imagine without coding anything.

I offered my plugin to all of you for free, not once, not twice, but three times, and that was a lifetime free membership !!!

That said, all is not lost. You have a few choices left, although you will need to code things manually, which is in this case is a piece of cake.

Choice 1: Find a plugin or a Page Builder (SiteOrigin is a good example), that offers a place to place CSS that will be applied for that page or post only, and type:

.art-header {
    display:none;
    }

Choice 2: If a plugin is not a good option for you, edit your style.css file and add:

body.page-id-4 .art-header {
    display:none;
    }

where the id (4 in this case) is the pages id you want to hide the header.

For the record, the only changes I have done to the WPTC plugin is adding support to the upcoming Woocommerce 3.0, which was supposed to be 2.7, and nothing else. I want to preserve the WPTC plugin as much as I can as Trevor’s work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.